Apparently, I need to check my comments more frequently, because I discovered that in March Aurathena nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m a bit late, but I wanted to pass it along despite my tardiness.
To accept the award, I am supposed to do three things: thank the award-giver and link back to them in my post; share seven things about myself; pass the award on to fifteen others; and let those fifteen people know.
Step One: Thank the Award-Giver
As I stated above, the award was given to me by Aurathena, whose blog West End Singleton would be first on my list if she hadn’t already won it. Thank you so much for nominating me; it’s great to know that someone gains something from what I post here.
Step Two: Share Seven Things about Myself
- I am a Christian who tried to commit all of my actions to the glory of God (though I don’t always succeed).
- I have over four bookshelves crammed with books.
- I am a tea enthusiast. When I am an old lady, I will spend my free time in flea markets, shopping for tea sets.
- I have wanted to be a professional writer since I was in the fifth grade (when I started my first novel, about a girl who finds a portal to another world in her school’s basement).
- I have an extremely organized schedule, but my material possessions are always chaotically placed.
- My favorite genres are dystopia, dark fantasy, and fairy tale retellings.
- I’m fairly certain that I am face blind.
Step Three: Pass on the Award
Here are fifteen of my favorite blogs:
- A Chain of Thought
- A Room of One’s Own
- The Steel Brassiere
- Tom Basson
- Word Nymph
- Nomad Grad
- Adventures in Being Sarcastic and Independent (aka Single)
- Katherine Dyer’s Writing Portfolio
- Hasty Words
- The Audacity of Pope
- Vital to Success
The last few aren’t WordPress blogs, but they are some of my favorite (Is that allowed? I don’t know).
Step Four: Tell These People They Have Been Nominated